Jewellery, as we all know, can instantly lift any dull outfit or add beauty to an even beautiful outfit. But do you know about the spiritual side of it? History comprises of people belonging to different civilisations, wearing jewellery made of different metals and gems for the purpose of spiritual benefit. Have you ever given a thought to the significance of wearing jewellery? What positive effects it can bring to the mind and the body? Elizabeth Caroline London Jewellery collection offers a wide collection of spiritual necklaces and spiritual bracelets in the UK. Read on to know the significance of wearing spiritual jewellery.
- Transforming the image:It is believed that spiritual jewellery was used as a way to transform the image during ancient times. The individual wearing it could attain perfection and beauty that is only specific to nature. People wearing spiritual jewellery are not only beautiful in an earthly way, but are also blessed with fortune and good luck.
- Beautifying:According to ancient beliefs, the part of the body, which is covered by spiritual jewellery, is considered beautiful. A jewel-free appearance is incomplete and undesirable. A body should be beautified with spiritual jewellery, which has a direct connection to human nature and metaphysical symbols.
- Shield against negative energies:Spiritual jewellery can help heal those undergoing irritability, anger, anxiety, and mental illness. It is energised by cosmic rays, which are transmitted to the human body for perfect health. Wearing spiritual jewellery is beneficial for those who are constantly on the move.
- Impact radiance and joy:Contact with the ornaments contributes to radiance and joy. It provides alertness to the body and the body thus imbibes positive energy. This arises divinity, which results in joy.
- Benefit of acupressure:Acupressure means applying pressure on the specific points of the body to remove negative energy. The parts of the body get pressed on the specific points by acupressure. In ancient times, people did not have the need of undergoing acupressure treatment, as they were subjected to acupressure through jewellery.
Elizabeth Caroline is a leading skin and well-being expert in the UK. She aims to heal people and help find their own light. She is a proud founder of the Elizabeth Caroline London Jewellery Collection. You can find here a great selection of necklaces, bags, mala beads, gifts, and spiritual bracelets in the UK. The jewellery is handmade by a group of talented women from India. The pieces are blessed with healing intention and are inspired by life lessons.